Zombie Apocalypse Quiz Zombie Apocalypse Quiz

79%

I feel so proud I got slightly over the average I see in these comments :D
I have a lot of medical training from my survivalist uncle, and I was a boy scout. I also read up on the Max Brooks Zombie Survival Guide a few days ago which helped me a lot. They really ought to have asked questions about general awareness too.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Ripoff

I don't think you understand that we aren't aggrivated by it being a non-average game. This game is clearly a flash version of I Wanna Be the Guy. The problem is, while it is like IWBTG, the pacing is off and the whole inability to turn on a dime makes this a very bad version of IWBTG. We don't hate it because of the difficulty, it was just very badly planned and thought out.

Drag Box Drag Box

This was awesome

Fun, yet simple. Easy controls. Awesome Music. My only negative feedback is that the small square and small circle aren't at my cursor. They circle around it. Also, M8studios, to teleport, click where you want to go, not on your shape

Obey! The Game Obey! The Game

Awesomesauce!

190 levels
66 Streak
87.24%
x20.5

This game is really, really awesome! I love the speed and the simplicity, but the difficulty as well. Really got me exited! Another great piece of work!

Spewer Spewer

Amazing

Dude! I love all your games! This one has to be my favorite followed by Time Fcuk and then Meat Boy! I love your level editors too! You should consider making small game collections to sell as an actual PC game! My only problem with this is that it has no menu button. But thats a small detail! 10/10 5/5!

Attractors Orbit Attractors Orbit

Your sick

asshole! this is not yours! you thief! you have no right and i hope the newgrounds team can track your IP adress, find where you like andgive you major jail time

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

GRRR!!!

it's amazing BUT WITHOUT ONE FLAW!!!!! the mage... he can heal himself to full damage without losing ANY energy and he spams i!

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Dang

man this fash rocks! i play this like always! i have great aim with axes now! and knives, also i have no idea what bullettime is so can someone tell me in there next comment?