The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

This was hilarious

His sitting montage kind of reminded me of the "Squidward" meme. Good job again C&H! 5/5 10/10

Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

Amazing....

This inspired me to do my own... This is extremely awesome.... Anybody want to challenge me to RHG?

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

Top this

SOMEBODY TRY TO MAKE SOMETHING MORE VIOLENT THAN THIS!!!! HOLY CRAP THIS IS CRAZY IN THE GOOD WAY

Zombie Apocalypse Quiz Zombie Apocalypse Quiz

79%

I feel so proud I got slightly over the average I see in these comments :D
I have a lot of medical training from my survivalist uncle, and I was a boy scout. I also read up on the Max Brooks Zombie Survival Guide a few days ago which helped me a lot. They really ought to have asked questions about general awareness too.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Ripoff

I don't think you understand that we aren't aggrivated by it being a non-average game. This game is clearly a flash version of I Wanna Be the Guy. The problem is, while it is like IWBTG, the pacing is off and the whole inability to turn on a dime makes this a very bad version of IWBTG. We don't hate it because of the difficulty, it was just very badly planned and thought out.

Drag Box Drag Box

This was awesome

Fun, yet simple. Easy controls. Awesome Music. My only negative feedback is that the small square and small circle aren't at my cursor. They circle around it. Also, M8studios, to teleport, click where you want to go, not on your shape